This One is Strong

The sitting man was not me, but i could see him. I was standing by the door, staring into his eyes. He put down the paper in his hand and shook his head. This is not going to be easy, i thought.
He dipped his hands into his pocket, brought out some cash and handed it over to me. 
'Hurry,' he said.
I knew what he was saying; but i couldn't convince him, i was afraid too. I don't want to die, no one wants to. I ran off the street and returned with a pile of white nylons. He had been waiting....
He emptied the seven nylons into a bowl of bucket... Then he gave me a scowl... "This is not enough, collect five more on credit."
I dashed off again and returned with three..."These are all she has, there are other customers demanding furiously for it." I explained. 
He collected the other three and emptied it into the same bucket, the water rose. I could see it, the thing was too much; but we were afraid, we didn't want to die. And to stay safe, this was what was recommended. 
He put the bucket in the bathroom and told me to get naked. I was going to bath, with a bucket of water that contained ten sachets of salt! What! For What?
The sound of it even scare people......E-BO-LA...EBOLA. Look at you, aren't you scared?
Well, it's been a while now since our salt sellers had a huge sale.....shouldn't we give thanks?
#PRiNCioLoGY
Visit my WordPress site for more

Comments