Save Our Soul

I raced into the house and then into the kitchen. I could feel my breath, it was heavy. I was looking around the kitchen like a racing thief. I got hold of the first drawer and pulled it open. I searched the whole thing with my eyes that very second. I removed some nylons and searched again, keenly this time. Oooh! It wasn't there. Where could it be? I had to get it before his arrival. He would kill me if i didn't have it. He was coming for the house now, i could feel his presence. 
I slammed the drawer shut and opened the other one. I search with my hand this time, not with my eyes. My hand failed also, i couldn't find it. Oooh.... Where the hell is this thing? I thought. Then i heard a sudden crack from the door, someone had opened it with force. The huge being was in the house, he was coming for me?
I went wide searching, it was all i could do. I checked the whole cabinet, it wasn't there. I checked the pots and stocks, they were empty. Oh God, the end was near. The ground was shaking as the man moved, he was in the dinning, coming straight for the kitchen, for me. 
And there he stood, looking at me with eyes to kill at the kitchen's entrance. He couldn't do anything, i had my help. I had found it in the oven. Fifteen seconds later, i was in his hands, he was dragging me out of the house.
I opened my eyes to see things, we were still in the car. I was travelling to Abeokuta.
#worldmakingwriters
#PRiNCioLoGY 
Blog: https://princiology2.wordpress.com

Comments